Monday, March 14, 2011

Dishwasher drama

The dishwasher continues to confuse!

After dishwasher visit #1,000,000 with no answers, the dishwasher randomly started mostly working last week. By mostly working, I mean it washed and sort of dried the dishes, but after what we've gone though, I can handle some damp dishes! We turned up the heat in the water tank, so maybe that did it, but with the drying not working completely I don't believe it.

Anyways, it was working ok and we ran it a few times. Then we used it last night and......you guessed it! Back to the same old problem! This dishwasher is going to turn my hair grey and take a few years off my life!

So back to the same problem. I know I've been spoiled but I've never lived anywhere without a dishwasher, and I've had enough of this handwashing/drying business!

We were told that after you buy a new house, expect something major to go wrong within the first six months...and that was true. So remember as a new homeowner...something within your abode will stop working sooner than it should. I just hope when it happens to you, it takes less than four months to fix it!

2 comments:

  1. Bankruptcy records
    https://www.bankruptcylive.com/records/
    Get copy of Official bankruptcy records, complete file for $29.99 and Bankruptcy discharge papers $9.99 only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Bankruptcy Records
    Yes, you can get bankruptcy records online, bankruptcy records are readily available after your bankruptcy discharge. You may need them for various purposes to check to them please visit.

    ReplyDelete